I would like to thank the kind Prajakta from An Armchair Perfectionist for nominating me for The Liebster Award.
Blog nominations are great because it’s a fun way to share some facts about yourself and show your appreciation for blogs you like.
For The Liebster Award, there are a few rules:
- Post the award on your blog.
- Thank the blogger who presented this award and link back to their blog.
- Write 5 random facts about yourself.
- Nominate 5 bloggers (they should have less than 300 followers)
- Answer 5 questions posted by the presenter and ask your nominees 5 questions.
5 Random Facts About Myself:
- I don’t like odd numbers. I think it has to do with balance for me.
- I really love quesadillas. If they’re on a restaurant menu, it’ll be the only thing I order.
- I’m obsessed with the show Vikings.
- I will stay up all night to play a new video game. I take quite an obsessive interest in things.
- Prague is on my bucket list of places to visit. It always looks so beautiful and dream-like in winter photos.
My Liebster Award Nominations:
Prajakta’s 5 Questions To Me:
1. A superpower you wish you had.
Teleportation. Like Hayden Christensen’s character in the movie Jumper. Except I’ll be the female jumper 🙂
2. Do you believe in ghosts? Any experiences?
No, but I believe in spirits of people who have passed. I’ve felt as if I’ve felt the presence of loved ones around me but I’ve never seen anything.
3. Who is your most favourite person in the world?
Hard choice. Probably my mom or dad.
4. Introduce a great plot twist in the world we live in.
Aliens come for a visit during the Olympic Games.
5. Link up your best/favourite post from your blog.
My Questions To You:
- If you were to get an opportunity to travel anywhere in the world, where would you go?
- What are your top 3 favourite movies?
- What do you love most about blogging?
- What do you love to do in your spare time?
- If you could have dinner with 3 iconic/historical figures, who would they be? Why?